Careers: Police/Disqualifications

Question
hello i wanted to be a state trooper in PA and I am currently a sophomore in college.

Whenever i was in 10th grade (2009-2010) i tried marijuana under 15 times(not sure how much since it was just after football games like 2-3 times a month from august to december), also i smashed a mailbox, bought marijuana at school once, and sold 1 or 2 pills at school once(some painkiller, cant remember the name), and my brother and I took a street sign that had fallen down in a windstorm.

Other then that I am clean, no arrests or violations. I was not a bad kid or anything it was just what my other friends were doing at the time. currently i do not associate myself with any of them, and that year was the last time I spent time with any of them. I know that it was stupid and i regret it. would these cause me to be automatically disqualified? if so i need to pursue a new program in school.

Answer
Brent:

The pill selling is going to be the biggest issue in my opinion.  While pushing 5 years ago that is going to be looked at closely.   However, I think since time has passed, and you've got 2 more years prior to graduation, as long as you keep clean it is NOT an insurmountable obstacle.   

Jason

Careers: Police

Jason Grabill