Careers: Police/background

Question
Hello, I recently submitted an application for LE. I didn't lie on application but I did forget to put an employer from over 12 years ago when I was in highschool. I just forgot, is there anyway to re-submit or will I just fail the background?

Answer
Hello Adam,
Think of any other additions you want to include, then submit an addendum, with a brief statement, of an oversight, not a deliberate omission.

Truthfulness is a key aspect of the application, as the agency is trying to divine character and qualifications of the candidates.

I doubt an oversight will be the cause of you being dismissed from consideration.
Just try to be honest, complete, and express yourself with language economy.
Good Luck,
Semper Fi,
loren

Careers: Police

Loren Stevens