Careers: Police/background

Hello, I recently submitted an application for LE. I didn't lie on application but I did forget to put an employer from over 12 years ago when I was in highschool. I just forgot, is there anyway to re-submit or will I just fail the background?

Hello Adam,
Think of any other additions you want to include, then submit an addendum, with a brief statement, of an oversight, not a deliberate omission.

Truthfulness is a key aspect of the application, as the agency is trying to divine character and qualifications of the candidates.

I doubt an oversight will be the cause of you being dismissed from consideration.
Just try to be honest, complete, and express yourself with language economy.
Good Luck,
Semper Fi,

Careers: Police

Loren Stevens

Retired after 31 years in a large metropolitan PD. Areas of expertise: COVERT OPERATIONS. Management, Administration, Inspections, U/C development, Project design, Ethics, and other related sub topics in COVERT OPERATIONS.

Past/Present clients