Careers: Religion/reform bahai

Hi Joel
In your personal opinion do you think that Reform Bahai have a good agrument against the UHJ. Is the Reform Bahai more in line with the testment of Bahaullah?

The Reform Bahai's follow Abdul Bahas Covenant of 1912 which concerns the validity of the Will and Testament and also of the current UHJ. This is on the website. Personally I believe in regarding the UHJ with respect yet I don't feel that any organization defines the faith.  The meaning of the faith is its principles
How did you hear about the reform Bahai's.  

Careers: Religion

Joel Bjorling

I can answer questions regarding careers in ministry, religious education, and counseling, with a particular interest in lay ministry.

MATS, McCormick Theological Seminary Ordained minister Former United Methodist lay speaker Former Boy Scout chaplain Interest in lay ministry opportunities: speaking, education, lay religious orders.

I am a specialist in the field of alternative religions and have published five references guides on various groups.

BA, Oral Roberts University, Behavioral Sciences MATS, McCormick Theological Seminary