Careers: Teaching/Teacher

Question
QUESTION: Good morning sir
from my childhood i have a dream i want to become a teacher even iam very good in learning and scoring good percentage my problem is that i dont have a good voice my voice is like girlish so every body tease me if i spoke i dont have any intrest in going for big companies or software jobs pls help me how should i correct my voice is there any solution to my problem pls help its a very embracing movements for me in my college pls help.

ANSWER: Develop confidence in yourself, know your subject well and practice before teaching. No one will tease you if you have command over the subject and have confidence.

QUESTION: No sir you didnt understand me well iam expert in my subject but actually i had a girlish voice tone so i asked you to provide me a solution to my voice tone.

Answer
I get it.
1. If your physical and sexual development normal as per your age, and problem is only with your voice, please consult an E.N.T. specialist.
2. If you think your physical and/or sexual development is lagging please revert back.
3. Even with a girlish voice your self confidence will prevent others from teasing.

Careers: Teaching

Dr Mohd Tariq Salman