Careers: Teaching/Career in teaching

Good afternoon!

Iam from india i need to get a detail information regarding teaching career i have done my degree from bangalore university with 61% so what is the minimum qualification to become a teacher in puc as per indian rule plz explain me in detail what wil be the package etc.

The University of Kentucky site has links to all 50 US states' requirements for teacher certification:
Every state in the US is different, which can be quite confusing. And many of these requirements are NOT reciprocal - meaning that just because you are qualified in one state does NOT mean that you will be qualified in another.
In addition, unless you speak American English VERY well you will have difficulty being successful. American English is NOT the same as British or Indian English.

Careers: Teaching

James J. Kovalcin

I am teaching or have taught AP physics B and C [calculus based mechanics & electricity and magnetism] as well as Lab Physics for college bound students. I have a BS in Physics from the University of Pittsburgh and a Master of Arts in Teaching from same. I have been teaching physics for 27 years.