Careers: Teaching/Teaching jobs

Question
QUESTION: Good evening sir!

iam salman from india, bangalore. iam surprised that even your name is salman,
I have completed my B.COM degree from bangalore university with 61% my aim is to become a professor so plz provide me your valuable guidance in this regard.

ANSWER: Easiest way is to do MBA from a good institution followed by PhD in management.

QUESTION: Good evening sir i got admission for M.com in bharathiar university tamilnadu plz tel me my future is bright if i study in this university plz let me know.

Answer
Bharathiar is a good and reputed university. For getting into teaching job, you'll have to score high marks in M.Com, qualify NET/JRF and then do PhD from a reputed institution. Even then there are not too many vacancies in Commerce departments. However, if you go for MBA, since it is professional course and most students who do MBA join the industry, there is a high demand of teachers in management colleges and teachers are easily recruited and get a handsome salary. Also, you are exempted from NET.  

Careers: Teaching

Dr Mohd Tariq Salman