Careers: Writing/Interview for class

Question
QUESTION: Hello Ms. Clamp! I've very excited to be able to ask you a question, I'm actually hoping to be able to ask you a few more. I'm a college freshman and I am taking a class where I must interview an expert in the field of paranormal media. (The  class is called Writing for the Workplace, the paranormal media topic was my choice.) You are definitely an expert! I'd love to be able to interview you sometime between March 1st and March 6th, either by phone, Skype, or instant messaging. If you will be available and would like to help me, please let me know!

Thank you so much!
Shanece

ANSWER: Hi, Shanece!

I'd be pleased to help with your class project. Unfortunately, here in the boonies of Texas, I don't have a signal good enough for Skype and the phone service is spotty too. Calls get cut off a lot. But I'd be happy to participate via MSN or Yahoo instant messaging. I have them turned off normally (just because I get so many spam invites) but if you'll let me know a date and time, I'll be happy to be interviewed. I do have a day job, so I can't do the interview during 8-5, M-F, Central time, but other than that, I'm available.

Cathy

PS---send me a private follow up and I'll give you my regular email addy so we can communicate better.

QUESTION: Hello again!

Thank you for giving me this opportunity! :) Your hours work great for me. I'm excited! I'm sorry for the late reply, your reply to my question was so quick, I'm sorry I couldn't do the same. And I don't see the button to make this follow up question private, or are all follow ups automatically private? (Sorry, I'm a newbie).

Thanks again, I can't wait to talk more!

Shanece

Answer
Shanece,

When you type your question, there's a button below that says, "Check spelling". Right below that is a box that says "Keep this question private". Checkmark that and it'll be a private reply. I just try not to give out my private email on the open web. I'm sure you understand. :)

Cathy

Careers: Writing

Cathy Clamp