Careers: Writing/Need Help Getting Skills

Question
I really enjoy writing, but I'm only used to creative writing. I'm trying to get into content writing, but "requesters" seem only to be interested in length--they give little consideration to quality of conciseness. There is also difficulty in that I am asked to review products and businesses I have never used. Is there a way I can improve my research skills for these reviews and improve my content writing skills in general?

Answer
Hi Nathan,

Thank you for your question.  There are hundreds of writing blogs out there that will provide you with all the information you need.  In relation to product reviews that best way to improve your writing of these is to read as many of them as you can.  Reading everything you can about content writing is the best way to improve your skills.

Wishing you the best of luck with your writing career.

Kind regards,

Amanda

Careers: Writing

Amanda J Evans