Caribbean for Visitors/RE: southern caribbeans

Question
Hello Diane,

I would like to cruise the Southern Caribbeans sometime in late August. I heard there are cruise ships sailing from San Juan (Puerto Rico) to the southern islands like St. Kitts, St. Maarten, etc. and then back to San Juan. Will this area be affected by the seasonal hurricanes?

Answer
Hi Stephen,
Yes there are Cruise that Depart out of  San Juan & go to those areas. Unfortunately August is still Hurricane Season in the Caribbean. The only areas Not Affected by Hurricanes are Aruba, Bonaire,& Curacao .They are Located below the hurricane belt.

Caribbean for Visitors

Diane Fazio