Caribbean for Visitors/RE: southern caribbeans

Hello Diane,

I would like to cruise the Southern Caribbeans sometime in late August. I heard there are cruise ships sailing from San Juan (Puerto Rico) to the southern islands like St. Kitts, St. Maarten, etc. and then back to San Juan. Will this area be affected by the seasonal hurricanes?

Hi Stephen,
Yes there are Cruise that Depart out of  San Juan & go to those areas. Unfortunately August is still Hurricane Season in the Caribbean. The only areas Not Affected by Hurricanes are Aruba, Bonaire,& Curacao .They are Located below the hurricane belt.

Caribbean for Visitors

Diane Fazio

My Travel Agency specializes in Caribbean Travel. We can answer any Question & help you book your Caribbean Vacation.I specialize in Honeymoons & Destination Weddings as well as Family Vacations & Groups.

My experience in the Caribbean is in many areas. I have been to many of the Islands with the many tourist boards as well as while on vacation

Caribbean Specialist Aruba Certified Expert Sandals Certified Agent. Grand Cayman Specialist Jamaica Specialist USVI Specialist.