Caribbean for Visitors/Caribbean

Question
We are thinking about a Caribbean vacation next February. Apart from the Mexican Rivieara, never been to that area. We would like to stay at a resort that has options other than just laying on the beach. Can you recommend a few islands that have some interesting day trips from the resort to historical locations or other interesting sites? We were thinking Cuba, or maybe Jamaica, apart from the Bob Marley stuff. Mexico was nice because of the Mayan ruins. Anything like that on the islands? Thanks!

Answer
Hi Susan,
I will be glad to help you with your vacation planning.I have been to alot of Caribbean/Mexico destinations.. As far as Jamaica ,As a Jamaica Specialist ,There is So much to see & do there.The Island is very Diverse.With Montego bay is the airport area & lots to do ..Beachy spot  is Negril, Ocho Rios is in the mountainous area of Jamaica.So it depends on what you want to see as there is soo much..I have been there 15 X..& still keep going back. Another beautiful Destination I would suggest is St.Lucia...Very lush & tropical with winding roads & beautiful mountains.
I hope this helps alittle. Let me know if you need more info or want me to price you out anything
Thanks
Diane
Dream Travel

Caribbean for Visitors

Diane Fazio