Caribbean for Visitors/Caribbean

We are thinking about a Caribbean vacation next February. Apart from the Mexican Rivieara, never been to that area. We would like to stay at a resort that has options other than just laying on the beach. Can you recommend a few islands that have some interesting day trips from the resort to historical locations or other interesting sites? We were thinking Cuba, or maybe Jamaica, apart from the Bob Marley stuff. Mexico was nice because of the Mayan ruins. Anything like that on the islands? Thanks!

Hi Susan,
I will be glad to help you with your vacation planning.I have been to alot of Caribbean/Mexico destinations.. As far as Jamaica ,As a Jamaica Specialist ,There is So much to see & do there.The Island is very Diverse.With Montego bay is the airport area & lots to do ..Beachy spot  is Negril, Ocho Rios is in the mountainous area of Jamaica.So it depends on what you want to see as there is soo much..I have been there 15 X..& still keep going back. Another beautiful Destination I would suggest is St.Lucia...Very lush & tropical with winding roads & beautiful mountains.
I hope this helps alittle. Let me know if you need more info or want me to price you out anything
Dream Travel

Caribbean for Visitors

Diane Fazio

My Travel Agency specializes in Caribbean Travel. We can answer any Question & help you book your Caribbean Vacation.I specialize in Honeymoons & Destination Weddings as well as Family Vacations & Groups.

My experience in the Caribbean is in many areas. I have been to many of the Islands with the many tourist boards as well as while on vacation

Caribbean Specialist Aruba Certified Expert Sandals Certified Agent. Grand Cayman Specialist Jamaica Specialist USVI Specialist.