Caribbean for Visitors/Caribbean

Question
Jennifer
We are thinking about a Caribbean vacation next February. Apart from the Mexican Rivieara, never been to that area. We like to have options other than staying at a resort where you just lay on the beach and eat all day. Can you recommend a few islands that have some interesting day trips from the resort to historical locations or other interesting sites? Mexico was nice because of the Mayan ruins. Anything like that on the islands? Thanks!

Answer
Hi Bud,

Great to hear from you! The islands in the Caribbean are all very diverse and offer something a bit different from the others. If you want to get out and see and do, hands down I would recommend St Lucia as the perfect place for you. This island will capture your heart for sure. So many beautiful sites to see, historical locations, parks, volcanos, plantations, and more. It's an amazing place that you'll find amazing for certain if you enjoyed the Mayan environment in Mexico. St Lucia is one of my favorite places and I've specialized in this location for many years. I would be happy to talk with you more about this wonderful island!

Thank you!

Jennifer Byrne, President & CEO
The Tropical Travelers
Jennifer.byrne@TheTropicalTravelers.com
www.TheTropicalTravelers.com

Caribbean for Visitors

Jennifer Byrne