Caribbean for Visitors/vacation

Question
Hi Jen,
We want to vacation in either mid November or early March. We have been blessed to go to many islands and among our favorite was Mexico especially playa del carmen area. We would like to try something different but affordable. We love to snorkel from the beach and we like nightly entertainment. We prefer an all inclusive. We were thinking the Dominican Republic (Punta Cana) but have heard mixed reviews. We are in our early 60's and in good health but it does give us peace of mind knowing there is good doctors and or a hospital if ever an emergency arose. We were concerned with this issue regarding the DR. So its snorkeling, all inclusive, nightly entertainment and medical help if needed. Oh did I throw in good weather too? Thanks Jen!

Answer
Hi Lynn,

Thank you for touching base. I would be delighted to assist in finding you the right spot for your vacation. There are many variables which go into my recommended resorts and locations for my clients. We do focus more on Mexico than the DR because of food and service issues there. But, there are a few hotels which I feel are very nice. I would be happy to go over some ideas with you. I just need to know a bit more about your ideal trip and your wish list. If you would like assistance please feel free to contact me directly and we can chat. :)

Sunny regards,

Jennifer :-)

Jennifer Byrne, President & CEO
Tropical Vacation Specialist
The Tropical Travelers
www.TheTropicalTravelers.com

Local 1.610.296.6363 ext. 100
Toll Free 1.800.479.0949 ext. 100

Caribbean for Visitors

Jennifer Byrne