Caribbean for Visitors/vacation

Hi Jen,
We want to vacation in either mid November or early March. We have been blessed to go to many islands and among our favorite was Mexico especially playa del carmen area. We would like to try something different but affordable. We love to snorkel from the beach and we like nightly entertainment. We prefer an all inclusive. We were thinking the Dominican Republic (Punta Cana) but have heard mixed reviews. We are in our early 60's and in good health but it does give us peace of mind knowing there is good doctors and or a hospital if ever an emergency arose. We were concerned with this issue regarding the DR. So its snorkeling, all inclusive, nightly entertainment and medical help if needed. Oh did I throw in good weather too? Thanks Jen!

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for touching base. I would be delighted to assist in finding you the right spot for your vacation. There are many variables which go into my recommended resorts and locations for my clients. We do focus more on Mexico than the DR because of food and service issues there. But, there are a few hotels which I feel are very nice. I would be happy to go over some ideas with you. I just need to know a bit more about your ideal trip and your wish list. If you would like assistance please feel free to contact me directly and we can chat. :)

Sunny regards,

Jennifer :-)

Jennifer Byrne, President & CEO
Tropical Vacation Specialist
The Tropical Travelers
Local 1.610.296.6363 ext. 100
Toll Free 1.800.479.0949 ext. 100

Caribbean for Visitors

Jennifer Byrne

Having traveled the Caribbean extensively over the past 15 years has given me the knowledge of many locations my clients are interested in. Each island has something different to offer whether it be great scuba, fine dining, family adventure or luxury accommodations. I am able to answer questions about vacationing and traveling to this location. I am the owner of The Tropical Travelers in Pennsylvania.

I've had the opportunity to travel extensively throughout the Caribbean and have visited many resorts, as well as having experienced some wonderful activities. I specialize in boutique hotels, all-inclusive resorts and all kinds of hotels in between. I have excellent contacts with many resorts and will be able to offer you specific details about the locations you find interesting.

Travel Agent Magazine,

Caribbean Specialist, Destination Wedding Specialist, Honeymoon Specialist, Jamaica Specialist, St Lucia Specialist, Turks and Caicos Specialist

Best of the Best Travel Agency 2006-2009 (Travel Impressions)