Caribbean for Visitors/condo

Question
Hi Jennifer,

I'm looking for the best island in the Caribbean that for beaches, golf, and the #1 thing, great for kids.

My father and my husband love to golf. I love to run on the beaches each morning, and my 12 year old daughter and 10 year old daughter need to do more than, just hang out on the beach.

I am looking for a 2 bedroom condo for the last week in May. Last year, my oldest slept with my father, while the younger one slept on the couch. Maybe, if possible, the second bedroom could have another bed for our youngest?

Hopefully the bedrooms are separated more for privacy too? Paper thin walls made me feel uncomfortable. Thanks

Answer
Hi Jess,

Thank you for contacting The Tropical Travelers for your vacation needs. I would be happy to assist.

Based on your request I have quite a few ideas I could offer. However, I would need a bit more information from you to make a solid recommendation for your family. There are lots of variables we use in order to narrow down the dozens of great choices throughout the tropics for our clients. We are focused on service and overall experience for our clients.

So I can't make recommendation through this site based on your information as I will need more details to really understand what your vision is for this trip (ie. budget, amenity needs, activity needs for adults and children, departure location, actual dates of travel, etc).

I would love to work with you directly to find your family a really spectacular vacation location.

The Tropical Travelers does not charge our clients fees. Our goal is to provide you with an amazing vacation experience! Please feel free to touch base with me to chat further about your family's wish list!

Thank you!

Sunny regards,

Jennifer :-)

Jennifer Byrne, President & CEO
Tropical Vacation Specialist
The Tropical Travelers
www.TheTropicalTravelers.com

Local 1.610.296.6363 ext. 100
Toll Free 1.800.479.0949 ext. 100

Caribbean for Visitors

Jennifer Byrne