Carnivorous Plants/Heliamphora photoperiod

Question
Hey sorry for asking so many seperate questions and notasking them at the same time. So since I hav my heli in the same tank as my other terrarium plants(2highland Neps,2chepalotus,D.alicea,D.capenses,and 2mexican pings) right now I hav the lights on a timer on a 12/12 light cycle to simulate winter and ill bump it up to 14hr days and finaly 16 hr days by spring time. Will this be an ok scedual for my heli as well? Or should I make a seperate tank that runs 16 hr days year round for my heliamphora heterodoxa x minor? Thanks again oh and can you mist helis too much? Is 2-6or 7 times a day too much misting?

Answer
Heliamphora tatei
Heliamphora tatei  

Sarracenia purpurea
Sarracenia purpurea  
Hi Norman,
         First I always enjoy hear from you and always want to be here for you and this wonderful hobby we both enjoy so much!  Your timing on your lighting system is the same as mine and have worked well for ALL my carnivorous plants and that as you know is a lot of years, and note if I'm having a school over to see my plants I jack up the hours to 18-20 hours for a week or two to got more coloring and you can do the same or at less test it out to see if your plants color up more, but be careful of the hot temperature, never let it get warmer then 85 degrees! I do have my highlanders in a different tank and has a good mix of the others in my lowlander tank because highlander carnivorous plants can not take the heat as well and I have double fans to make sure they have a great cool down at night! I glad to hear you have the two tanks for separating tanks is great for a list of great reason like this cool down and space etc. Thanks my friend and please keep me posted on your plants and your add on plants!  Dan (Daniel Lee Bowen)  

Carnivorous Plants

Daniel Lee Bowen