Carnivorous Plants/D. Capensis

Question
I was wondering if I could grow a Capensis with a 26 watt and 13 watt bulb, please tell me how much watts are required for it. I am trying to grow it freom seed, and here it is 40-60 humidity, 60-75 F, 1/2 sphagnum, 1/2 peat, and going to grow it indoors with boiled water {cooled of course.} Texas is the place i live. Please send me a reply.
         From Yoshi

Answer
Hello,

Your lightning seems to be ok, if your plant is close to the tube/lamp (6inches)
The soil mix you talked about if perfect, dont forget to bag the pot for maximum relative humidity.

Dont put peat on your seeds, they need to see the light.
Germination occur after 4-6 weeks.

Enjoy :)

Carnivorous Plants

Francois Boulianne