Carnivorous Plants/D. Capensis

I was wondering if I could grow a Capensis with a 26 watt and 13 watt bulb, please tell me how much watts are required for it. I am trying to grow it freom seed, and here it is 40-60 humidity, 60-75 F, 1/2 sphagnum, 1/2 peat, and going to grow it indoors with boiled water {cooled of course.} Texas is the place i live. Please send me a reply.
         From Yoshi

Your lightning seems to be ok, if your plant is close to the tube/lamp (6inches)
The soil mix you talked about if perfect, dont forget to bag the pot for maximum relative humidity.

Dont put peat on your seeds, they need to see the light.
Germination occur after 4-6 weeks.

Enjoy :)

Carnivorous Plants

Francois Boulianne

I can answer many questions about carnivorous/protocarnivorous plants. How to grow them, how make them thrive in perfect growing conditions. I will answer english and french questions.

I grow carnivorous plants for many years. Right now i have 27 species and subspecies in cultivation. Its a passion for me.

Botanix laval(mtl) Hydromax Que-pousse Laval

Guide botanix (french guide to our gardening center) Jardin d'interieurs(french magazine about gardening tips)

I work as warehouse director in a big gardening center in Montreal, Canada.