Carnivorous Plants/What is going on with Lowii x Campanulata

Question
nepentehs Lowiix camp
nepentehs Lowiix camp  

Damage done from white things
Damage done from white  
Allexperts,

I went to water the plant and found all these white spider web like structures on the plant.  One half of the plant looks wilted.  That is where I discovered the white spider web structures.  There is no sign of insects near the plant.  However, there are white spider web things on other plants.  What is going on hear?  What should I do?  

Grow Info=
Temperatures - 72 -74 degrees
Humidity - 20%
Distilled  water

Sincerely,

Weylin

Answer
You may have spider mites.  It's a common pest among houseplants.  To get rid of them, spray your plants with Neem insecticide.  You will need to spray all parts of the plants, especially under the leaves.  Be generous when you spray.  After 30 minutes, you could rinse off the insecticide.  However, you will need to repeat the process in 7 days, and then every 7 days thereafter until you're convinced the infestation is gone.  As always, follow the directions on the bottle.  You can find Neem insecticide at your local garden center.

Good growing!
Jacob Farin

Carnivorous Plants

Sarracenia Northwest