Carnivorous Plants/Whats wrong with N. lowii X Campanulata

Question
lowii X Campanulata
lowii X Campanulata  

lowii x Campanulata
lowii x Campanulata  
Allexperts,

Is there something wrong with the plant other than there being pest attacking the plant?  Is there a possible pest in the soil that is attacking the plant's roots?  I have attached two pictures along with the email.  Thank you for your time.

Grow info:

Water=distilled
lights= 40 watts CFL tubes
Hours 12 hours

Sincerely,

Weylin

Answer
Yes, the plant seems to be collapsing, which suggests something going on beneath the soil.  Factors that can affect root health could be fungus, bacteria, pests, and severe dehydration.  It's hard to determine which factors are contributing to the decline, but as I recall, you had another plant that also declined.  It may be possible that the two events are related.  As a precaution, you should spray all of your Nepenthes with a systemic insecticide and fungicide.  Bayer makes one that has both.  Follow the directions provided by the manufacturer.  

Good growing!
Jacob Farin

Carnivorous Plants

Sarracenia Northwest