Carnivorous Plants/Carnivorous in Arizona?

I want to be ale to grow a carnivrous plant in a pot a pitcher plant in a pot. but can i grow it indoors and can that be done in Glendale, Az what local stores sell carnivorous plants other than venus fly traps?

Sorry, i was out of town.

Of course you can Mikayla!

If you mean sarracenia, you need to protect your plants from the overheating afternoon sun.
You can shade with a cloth.
And don't forget to give yours plants plenty of demineralized water.

If you mean nepenthes, you need a terrarium, because of the desert air.
I don't know if you have local carnivorous plants store, but you can order from, or

Sarracenia NorthWest is a good place too.

Hope this help!

Carnivorous Plants

Francois Boulianne

I can answer many questions about carnivorous/protocarnivorous plants. How to grow them, how make them thrive in perfect growing conditions. I will answer english and french questions.

I grow carnivorous plants for many years. Right now i have 27 species and subspecies in cultivation. Its a passion for me.

Botanix laval(mtl) Hydromax Que-pousse Laval

Guide botanix (french guide to our gardening center) Jardin d'interieurs(french magazine about gardening tips)

I work as warehouse director in a big gardening center in Montreal, Canada.