Carnivorous Plants/Bog garden

Question
I live In a very dry climate and its extremely hot in summer it can easily reach 100 or more degrees Fahrenheit I am planing in buying fly traps and sarracenias flavas  but I was concerned that the climate is too dry for them or too hot will it be fine to grow then outside?

Answer
Hello Albert

Where do you live ?

Of course you can grow sarracenias and vft's outside, but you have to protect them.
You will need a shade cloth. And plenty of demineralized water, all the time.
I dont know how is the winter over there, but you will probably also need a artificial dormancy from november to april, in a fridg.

Hope this help!  

Carnivorous Plants

Francois Boulianne