Carnivorous Plants/Sarracenia ID please?

Question
Unknown Sarracenia
Unknown Sarracenia  

Closeup of flower
Closeup of flower  
Hi, I bought this plant at Lowe's about a year ago.  It had no other identifying name on it other than "Pitcher Plant".  I kept it outdoors last summer, but ever since then, due to bad weather and voracious squirrels, it's been indoors under my Quantum BadBoy T5 grow light.  The soil is peat moss and perlite, and the only water I've ever used on it is collected rainwater with a TDS reading less than 10 ppm.  I've been waiting for it to bloom to try to identify what species it is.  Any idea?

Answer
On first glance, the pitchers closely resembles Sarracenia rubra.  However, the flowers for that species is red, not green or yellow.  Petal color isn't dependent on lighting, so we have to assume that it's naturally green.  If this is the case, your plant is a hybrid and not a species.  With the infinite possibilities of hybrids, it's impossible to determine what it is.  The most I can say is that it's not a registered cultivar.  It's likely a random hybrid.  My best educated guess is that Sarracenia alata and Sarracenia rubra are part of its parentage.

Good growing!
Jacob Farin

Carnivorous Plants

Sarracenia Northwest