Carnivorous Plants/nepenthes plant

Question
I have a nepenthes plant and I want to grow another one, if I want to plant another one from my plant should I find a seed in it? or cut a part of it? or what? please answer me this question and one of the nepenthes is dieing its half dead, what should I do to it? should I remove it or keep it?

Answer
Hello yousef :)

First of all, i need to see your nep. Do you have some pictures?

After, the multiplication will depend of the age of the plant. If your nepenthes is not into the 'vign' stade, you have to wait.

If the plant have started to vign(climb), then you can go ahead for a sterm cutting.

Getting seed for your plant will be very difficult, its a male/femele thing, and you need to find some pollen on the internet.

Carnivorous Plants

Francois Boulianne