Carnivorous Plants/Nepenthes

If I gave my nepenthes tap water and have only been giving it distiller water recently,would that make it so that it couldn't produce pitchers (please respond I'm beginning to think that this plant is a lost cause!

Top water can kill your plant. Use pure water, like rain or demineralized water.

You have all the good informations needed to make this plant thrive.
Just give it good growing conditions, and wait. Avoid moving, rotating, touching the plant. Just leave it alone and you will have results.

Hope i help !

Carnivorous Plants

Francois Boulianne

I can answer many questions about carnivorous/protocarnivorous plants. How to grow them, how make them thrive in perfect growing conditions. I will answer english and french questions.

I grow carnivorous plants for many years. Right now i have 27 species and subspecies in cultivation. Its a passion for me.

Botanix laval(mtl) Hydromax Que-pousse Laval

Guide botanix (french guide to our gardening center) Jardin d'interieurs(french magazine about gardening tips)

I work as warehouse director in a big gardening center in Montreal, Canada.