Carnivorous Plants/Sarracinea pupurea

Question
Plant
Plant  
What's rong with my sarracinea pupurea?
Soil:I got it at the botanical garden so I don't know what soil it's in.
Light:it's growing in natraul sun light in the winter on a window in summer on my balcony on the south it's getting full sun.
Water it's getting filtered water I water all my carnivorous plants like this and I flood it and it grows like a charm.
Age:I've had it for 1year 5 months 2 weeks and 3 days.
Probulum it's bin growing wird deformed pitchers and lately it's bin not growing any pitchers now its growing some pitchers.

Answer
Based on your description and photo, I strongly suspect that the plant isn't getting enough soil aeration and sunlight.  We don't at all recommend flooding the soil like you're doing.  There's a difference between keeping the soil constantly wet and flooding.  Ideally the water level should be no higher than half way up the pot.  If you go too high and keep the soil constantly flooded without any water movement, you significantly decrease soil aeration.  Soil aeration is very important for healthy roots and rhizomes.  Without proper aeration, the plant fails to thrive.

While you mentioned about keeping the plant in full sun during the summer, it still looks like the plant isn't getting enough sunlight.  The pitchers should be very red by now.  Instead, it's green.  Red colors occur only with the plant is indeed growing in full sun (six or more hours of direct sunlight).

You also mentioned that you keep the plant in a window in winter.  It may or may not be sufficient for optimal winter dormancy.  Sarraceia is native to cold regions of North America.  In winter, all plants go dormant.  Without this dormancy, they tend to be weak and less vigorous the following growing season.  

I recommend transplanting your plant in a fresh soil mix of peat moss and perlite.  This type of mix provides optimal aeration for healthy roots.  Keep the water level no higher than half way up the pot.  

I know that you say that "it grows like a charm."  Based on your photo, what you're doing doesn't work in the long-term for Sarracenia and flytraps.  I strongly recommend following the growing instructions located on our main website.  Please take the time to read them.  When you follow those instructions, you will prevent the problems you're seeing now.  
http://www.growcarnivorousplants.com/careguides

Good growing!
Jacob Farin

Carnivorous Plants

Sarracenia Northwest