Carnivorous Plants/sarracenia fiona

Question
i was reading about my new sarracenia fiona and some websites said that i should keep them under direct sunlight and some said i should never let it touch sunlight. and should i keep it outdoors on indoors

Answer
Hello Yousef,

All Sarracenias are North American plants that require direct, full sunlight. S. fiona is a hybrid, but requires the same kind of sunlight as its parents.

If you have been growing them indoors for a while, you will want to slowly move them to a place where they will receive more sunlight each week. After about three weeks of increasing the amount of real sunlight they get, you can place them in direct sunlight.

Be mindful that direct sunlight does not get through windows. Window glass cuts out some of the light that plants receive through them.  

Carnivorous Plants

Christopher Littrell