Carnivorous Plants/Nepenthes

Jared Johnson wrote at 2016-06-17 20:57:13
In my limited experience, this is somewhat dependant on humidity and watering habits. I occasionally "top off" the pitchers with pure water if they aren't producing enough. If my humidity is above 65% and the pots are kept in 1/4 inch of water I rarely need to do this. However, if I don't water enough or forget to mist the pitchers for a couple days I will need to add a little. I don't try to keep the pitchers full of water however, just some.

Carnivorous Plants

We have been growing thousands of Venus flytraps and carnivorous plants for many years and can help provide any sort of care guidance for Venus flytraps and many other carnivorous plants.

Matt and Leah Miller are the owners and growers of Matt has been growing Venus flytraps since his childhood and started the informational website in 2008 and opened the FlytrapStore in 2009.

FlytrapCare forums International Carnivorous Plant Society.

Both Matt and Leah have graduate level degrees and have had a life-long passion for growing plants.