Carnivorous Plants/Nepenthes

Hello, I am new to Nepenthes and have just purchased Nepenthes Spathulata X Robcantleyi. I live in the Panhandle of Florida and will be growing it in my Greenhouse. My question is do I keep water in the pitchers since it is not growing outdoors and no rain water would be collected in them?
Thank you for your time.

I'm not familiar with that particular species of Nepenthes.  But in my experience, unlike Sarracenia purpurea that have dry pitchers and rely on rain to fill them with water, Nepenthes produce their own liquid to fill the pitchers.  So I'd guess it wouldn't be necessary to fill the pitchers.

Carnivorous Plants

We have been growing thousands of Venus flytraps and carnivorous plants for many years and can help provide any sort of care guidance for Venus flytraps and many other carnivorous plants.

Matt and Leah Miller are the owners and growers of Matt has been growing Venus flytraps since his childhood and started the informational website in 2008 and opened the FlytrapStore in 2009.

FlytrapCare forums International Carnivorous Plant Society.

Both Matt and Leah have graduate level degrees and have had a life-long passion for growing plants.