Carnivorous Plants/Venus Flytrap

Will bottled water or distilled water be good to water a Venus Flytrap? I might be thinking about getting one and I'm curious about that?

As long as the bottled water is marked "distilled" it will work well.  However, no water with "minerals added for taste" or "natural spring water" or any other type of "drinking" water should be used.  It will contain enough minerals to kill flytraps relatively quickly.

Carnivorous Plants

We have been growing thousands of Venus flytraps and carnivorous plants for many years and can help provide any sort of care guidance for Venus flytraps and many other carnivorous plants.

Matt and Leah Miller are the owners and growers of Matt has been growing Venus flytraps since his childhood and started the informational website in 2008 and opened the FlytrapStore in 2009.

FlytrapCare forums International Carnivorous Plant Society.

Both Matt and Leah have graduate level degrees and have had a life-long passion for growing plants.