Carnivorous Plants/Cephalotus

The cephalotus is not growing .  It has black spot, look yellow and pither start growing they just stop and die.  What is happening ?
I potted 3 months ago .  Temperature 85f at noght goes to 70f t5 light and hi humidit

Cephalotus are slow growing anyway, so it's not uncommon for them to stall for a few months.  The spots are concerning, and might indicate some sort of rust or other pest problem.  But the new growth (the green leaves) look very good actually.  I'd suggest just keeping the conditions as is and waiting for the plant to turn around.  Cephalotus are known for sulking for a long time after a repot, so since this one was only repotted 3 months ago, it could still be rebuilding its root system right now and will start putting out growth above ground soon.

If you want to get more expert opinions, I'd suggest posting on the FlytrapCare forums and asking there:

Good growing to you!

Carnivorous Plants

We have been growing thousands of Venus flytraps and carnivorous plants for many years and can help provide any sort of care guidance for Venus flytraps and many other carnivorous plants.

Matt and Leah Miller are the owners and growers of Matt has been growing Venus flytraps since his childhood and started the informational website in 2008 and opened the FlytrapStore in 2009.

FlytrapCare forums International Carnivorous Plant Society.

Both Matt and Leah have graduate level degrees and have had a life-long passion for growing plants.