Cartooning/60's/70's cartoon character

Gina C wrote at 2011-01-20 19:00:48
Wasn't it Simon? "Oh you know my name is Simon & the things I draw come true"? Yikes! Why do I remember that?!?!?!?!  

Phil j wrote at 2011-04-21 21:30:32
Tom Terrific was on Capt. Kangaroo was a blackboard character.

thatkid wrote at 2013-07-08 01:20:05
Another possibility is a 1970's British-made series called "Simon in the Land of Chalk Drawings."  Some of these cartoons were shown in the US on (I think) "Captain Kangaroo" or some public TV children's series.  There is also an Italian-made series of very short cartoons called "The Line," which was shown on either TBS or Nickelodeon as part of one of their series; but those would have been later, probably the early 1980's.

Cartooning

Bob Buethe