Cartooning/name of cartoon

liz wrote at 2009-04-15 01:30:17
i know what you're talking about. Awesome cartoon back in the day.

I found the url on youtube... the cartoon is called "crazy mixed up pup" 1954...

enjoy :o)

skim wrote at 2016-08-02 00:15:00
it was a woody woodpecker short, called mixed up pup. the dog and his owner were walking and hit by a car. EMT mixed up the plasma and dog plasma.  

Bob Buethe

Can answer questions about American (and some European and Asian) comic strips, cartoonists, and comic books (especially from the 1960s and `70s). Also well-versed on topics related to cartooning techniques, composition, and art supplies. I'm not an expert on animated cartoons, or on the collectibles market (i.e., how much old comic books or cartoon artwork are worth). I've been asked questions on these areas in the past, and I've found the answers through Google, or from consulting other experts. This is becoming too time consuming lately, though, so I'm afraid that any future questions in these areas, unless I happen to know the answer, will receive a reply stating that this is outside of my expertise.

Forty years reading and collecting comic books. Over twenty years as an amateur cartoonist. Extensive library of cartoon- and comic-related reference books.

Hogan's Alley magazine
Mensa Bulletin