Cartooning/mechwarrior style cartoon from the 90's

MrArmless wrote at 2008-09-05 00:13:03
I've been searching for that same show and I just found the answer!  You're looking for Exosquad.  I hope that helps you!

Randall wrote at 2009-10-14 22:48:27
the name of the show you are looking for is called exo squad you can find it on hulu.com or veoh .com

TheWendysDollarMenu wrote at 2011-04-15 15:31:41
My friend actually just had the same question and we searched for hours because it was driving us nuts. The answer is definitely EXO-SQUAD.

Hope that helps!

-TheWendysDollarMenu

Dreamer wrote at 2013-05-15 02:39:05
Last week out of no where I thought of this cartoon, I remember I use to have these awesome mech/robot toys, I believe the name of this cartoons called Exosquad, too bad they cancelled it after 2 season.

Cartooning

Bob Buethe