Cartooning/mechwarrior style cartoon from the 90's

MrArmless wrote at 2008-09-05 00:13:03
I've been searching for that same show and I just found the answer!  You're looking for Exosquad.  I hope that helps you!

Randall wrote at 2009-10-14 22:48:27
the name of the show you are looking for is called exo squad you can find it on or veoh .com

TheWendysDollarMenu wrote at 2011-04-15 15:31:41
My friend actually just had the same question and we searched for hours because it was driving us nuts. The answer is definitely EXO-SQUAD.

Hope that helps!

Dreamer wrote at 2013-05-15 02:39:05
Last week out of no where I thought of this cartoon, I remember I use to have these awesome mech/robot toys, I believe the name of this cartoons called Exosquad, too bad they cancelled it after 2 season.

Bob Buethe

Can answer questions about American (and some European and Asian) comic strips, cartoonists, and comic books (especially from the 1960s and `70s). Also well-versed on topics related to cartooning techniques, composition, and art supplies. I'm not an expert on animated cartoons, or on the collectibles market (i.e., how much old comic books or cartoon artwork are worth). I've been asked questions on these areas in the past, and I've found the answers through Google, or from consulting other experts. This is becoming too time consuming lately, though, so I'm afraid that any future questions in these areas, unless I happen to know the answer, will receive a reply stating that this is outside of my expertise.

Forty years reading and collecting comic books. Over twenty years as an amateur cartoonist. Extensive library of cartoon- and comic-related reference books.

Hogan's Alley magazine
Mensa Bulletin