Cartooning/Title of cartoon book

trn335 wrote at 2014-11-11 17:12:19
This is a Gahan Wilson cartoon and it appeared in Playboy I believe, sometime in the late '60's or early '70's.

Bob Buethe

Can answer questions about American (and some European and Asian) comic strips, cartoonists, and comic books (especially from the 1960s and `70s). Also well-versed on topics related to cartooning techniques, composition, and art supplies. I'm not an expert on animated cartoons, or on the collectibles market (i.e., how much old comic books or cartoon artwork are worth). I've been asked questions on these areas in the past, and I've found the answers through Google, or from consulting other experts. This is becoming too time consuming lately, though, so I'm afraid that any future questions in these areas, unless I happen to know the answer, will receive a reply stating that this is outside of my expertise.

Forty years reading and collecting comic books. Over twenty years as an amateur cartoonist. Extensive library of cartoon- and comic-related reference books.

Hogan's Alley magazine
Mensa Bulletin