Cartooning/Can you give me a list of cartoons

I'm looking for a long list of kid's cartoons

Hi Andrew,
Do you mean that you want a list of Animated cartoons? Or do you mean comic strip cartoons? There are so many in both fields that once you clarify which you mean then I will be able to get right back to you. I look forward to hearing back from you so I can get the information you need to you.

C.D. Fan

Chuck Fan

I can answer most questions about cartooning and getting started. I have been cartooning for a long time and I am currently working on some cartoons to publish and start a career. Ask me whatever you would like to know.

I have developed 3 comic strips that I am working on and refining to shop around to syndicates to try to get published and I was commissioned to create a comic strip for an independent horror magazine back in 1987 which ran for a while.

Zones of Evil magazine

I have studied Art most of my life and I am a very creative person. I also have an Associate's degree in Graphic Design and Animation.

Best Graphic Designer

Bryan Fortin - Zones of Evil