Cat Training and Behavior (Domestic and Feral)/kitten biting my ear

nicole wrote at 2012-12-30 04:50:23
I have 2 five month old kittens and only one does it. Sophie is a very affectionate cat and does this all the time she wil start by licking my face then walks overnto my shoulder and nibbles on my ear. It doesnt hirt but is annoying... her and her brother are very affectionate and they snuggle/play/eat/ do everything together so I dont understand why only one cat does it when they both came from the same place and have been together their whole lives. Sophie is more my suck than Enzo, but still dont understand why she does it

Cat Training and Behavior (Domestic and Feral)

Dear Tabbi