Catholics/144000 +JW,S

Princessg204437 wrote at 2015-07-05 15:30:58
Sal, this is the best answer I have read so far.  I have had strange supernatural experiences since the fall of 2012.  My young daughter handed me her Bible after Easter church service and said I would want to read the scriptures that she marked in Revelation and throughout her Bible.  Afterwards, everything began to happen to me.  I have been raised Baptist all my life and find that the Protestant beliefs about the 144,000/Revelation do not match with my experiences.  These people feel a literal cleansing/burning in their bodies and feel their guilt removed.  The best way I can explain it is that they receive a type of perfection.  As you can imagine, my Baptist church did not want to hear about what happened to me.  I do not believe that these people are the only people who go to heaven when they die.  The difference is that most of us in Christ literally die and go on to be with the Lord and some are allowed to remain on earth.  Those who remain on earth sing a "new song (a type of perfection)" before the throne.  They are taught by God and he places His Law on their minds.  In other words, keeping the Law (literally) becomes very easy for them.  However, they are tormented by Satan, primarily during sleep.  At first, it is very scary but after awhile, they begin to get used to it and ignore Satan's tactics.  It is serious spiritual warfare.  I hope this helps anybody who wants to know more about who these people are and what happens to a person who has been allowed to remain on earth.  By the way, I am a female, stay at home mom.  By the way, it can be a very lonely spritiual walk.

I love the Catholic Church and her book, the Bible. I will try to answer your questions with an emphasis on God*s Word. I believe the Catholic Church is the Church established by Jesus Christ for the salvation of the world. I can answer questions pertaining to the biblical basis for Catholic beliefs. I can also explain the beliefs of Jehovah*s Witnesses, Mormons, and Seventh Day Adventists as related to Catholic doctrine.

I have studied the Catholic faith for twenty years. I have conducted adult education classes in the teachings of the Catholic Church. I have taught teenagers the Catholic faith. I have taught Bible Study.

Knights of Columbus

Southern Cross

College graduate