Catholics/Is The Sabbath Forever?

gman wrote at 2013-11-24 04:07:47
well frist sal never answered my ?tion he thinks he knows sda and bible but the Sabbath is forever and sometimes the word forever sometimes means for a time and other times is eternal hey guy why ask man to prove gods law is done away god says don't trust man study bible your self forget sal isa 8;20 to the law and tesamony so sal your not doing this mt 5 is for those who teach against jesus 10 commandments

I love the Catholic Church and her book, the Bible. I will try to answer your questions with an emphasis on God*s Word. I believe the Catholic Church is the Church established by Jesus Christ for the salvation of the world. I can answer questions pertaining to the biblical basis for Catholic beliefs. I can also explain the beliefs of Jehovah*s Witnesses, Mormons, and Seventh Day Adventists as related to Catholic doctrine.

I have studied the Catholic faith for twenty years. I have conducted adult education classes in the teachings of the Catholic Church. I have taught teenagers the Catholic faith. I have taught Bible Study.

Knights of Columbus

Southern Cross

College graduate