Catholics/Seventh Day Adventist

Jane Doe wrote at 2010-09-14 22:08:48
There is an official website for the Seventh Day Adventist Church listing their 28 fundamental beliefs as well as their stand on different issues.  Not all of your information was accurate., you might want to check it out. http://www.adventist.org/beliefs/fundamental/index.html

It sounds like you are doing more bashing then explaining.  I recognize that regretfully there has been church bashing in the past of every denomination, but I how we can be respectful of others beliefs by dialoguing and not belittling.  

Daryl Hansen wrote at 2011-05-05 07:05:52
Long before there any Israelites, God created the earth and rested on the 7th Day - he sanctified it as a memorial to his creation and set it as a day of worship for man to praise God.  

If you are going to throw out the Sabbath as not applying today, then you must also toss out the other 9 commandments as well.  This means then the law does not apply.  It is ok to kill and steal, and fornicate.   

God said, REMEMBER the Sabbath day to keep it holy. Obviously most people have forgot or follow the correct day of worship - the 7th day and instead follow the counterfeit day of worship instituted by man.    

The bible couldn't be more plain in the book of Revelation that those who go to heaven with Jesus in the second coming are those who keep the commandments of God.   God's laws are eternal and we will be keeping the Sabbath day in heaven through eternity.  Why would anyone want to go to heaven if they don't want to keep the proper day of worship instructed by God?  

Follower of Christ wrote at 2014-01-04 13:08:36
This teaching and explanation is very misleading, it simply says that you can do whatever you want when ever you want, very wrong and that there is no observance of a holy day nor respect for it That is in no way what the Bible teaches and it is not for the olden days. Changing the Scripture to satisfy you individually is what this is doing and leading others to go on against it

Catholics

Sal