Catholics/Husband ejaculates at times other than during sex

Frank wrote at 2012-11-04 16:11:08
Hello, I don't understand how a paragraph of explanation will take away confusion when you think that trying to talk to a priest will be too confusing. So I recommend talking to a priest because to me its sounds like you are deliberately stimulating your husband for sexual pleasure (you say, "if I knowingly...". If you accidentally made him ejaculate then I don't think it is a problem but you are deliberately doing it. You shouldn't stimulate up until the point of ejaculation and stop just before either. What you are doing sounds like a mortal sin. Hope this helps.  

Tom Schott

I am an ordained permanent deacon in Catholic church. Married with three children. I am able to answer questions about most aspects of our faith, from Scripture to prayer. My perspective is pastoral and progressive.

Ordained to permanent diaconate in 1985. Parish work in hospice, RCIA, liturgy, evangelization, and adult education since then.