Catholics/New convert-- spiritual dryness

mariacooker wrote at 2015-04-01 12:06:59
This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me....My name is maria cooker ... My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa ork who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,she testified about how papa ork brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa ork e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. papa ork is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa ork today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact: Thank you great ork.

Contact him for the following:

(1)If you want your ex back.

(2) if you always have bad dreams.

(3)You want to be promoted in your office.

(4)You want women/men to run after you.

(5)If you want a child.

(6)You want to be rich.

(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.

(8)If you need financial assistance.

(9)Herbal care

10)Help bringing people out of prison

Contact him today on: you can also call him on +2349039553523 or visit his website,

Shawn Hughes

I can answer questions regarding the Apologetics side of the Roman Catholic Church, mainly to help those who are struggling with the faith or people who recently converted who have questions of Catholicism. My main reasoning in doing this is to clear up the misconceptions of the Church to Americans, specifically those from Protestant faiths who have strayed from Rome.

I have a BA in Religious Studies and have wrote many essays and papers on the Roman Catholic Church, specifically geared to the Apologetics side. I have studied in-depth the Early Church Fathers, the teachings of the Church, and can give anywhere from a elementary answers to more of an academic approach to help those asking.

Knights of Columbus, Opus Dei

Have not had anything published, but have multiple papers and essays on Catholicism that I would share with anyone whom would want to read them, just ask! :)

BA in Religious Studies from American Public University, also will be working on my MA in Sacred Theology.

Graduated with Honors with a 3.7 GPA