Catholics/Free Will

Question
As a practising Catholic, do you believe in free will or do you think that all of our actions and decisions are pre-determined by God?
So in short, do you believe in Free will or God's will?
I know its a hard question to answer. Sorry.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Thanks.

Answer
Not hard at all.  Free will lies as the crux of the entire Christian message.  We are truly free to embrace or reject God's most gracious offer of eternal life with Him.  Otherwise it would be sheerest nonsense to reward or punish us for actions we really had nothing to do with.  And besides, if the universe really had been such a wind-up toy that all that happens was pre-determined by God, how is it that so much can go wrong?  If everything that ever happened were pre-determined by God then no one would ever sin and all would do perfectly at everything.

Catholics

Griff Ruby