Catholics/Meaning of life

Question
As an adherent in Catholicism, what do you believe the meaning and purpose to life is? Do you agree with the official teachings of the Catholic church or do you express similar, alternative beliefs?

Answer
Peace

Hi Aaron,
   I believe the most basic purpose(s) of life are to know, to love, to serve God, as a means to be prepare to be eternally happy with Him in the next according to His Grace and Will.

To say one is Catholic, is to say I am a Christian, who confesses and believes the fullness of truth as God requires of us.
   I am a Catholic.
         your servant but His first
         George  

Catholics

George A. Card,sfo, M.I