Catholics/Transliteration of Aramaic prayers

I am in search of transliteration of the Apostle's creed in Aramaic. During the summer I was trying to find the perfect Christmas gift to give to the pastor of my church who is of Lebanese descent. It finally came to me the Aramaic transliteration of the rosary prayers. I have the Lord's prayer, Hail Mary and the Doxology. However, have not been able to find the Apostle's creed. Do you have the transliteration of the Apostle's creed or do you know where I can find it? Thank you for any and all assistance you can provide.

Hi, Elzbieta:

Thanks for the question.
Honestly, you really got me on that request.  I am not exactly sure where a person could get a translation or transliteration of the Apostles' Creed in Aramaic.  I have only one lead that I can offer:
Find a Maronite Catholic Church, and they ought to have a book for their Divine Liturgy called the "Qur Bono"... I think maybe a transliteration of an Aramaic Creed would be in there; however, it might not actually be an Aramaic transliteration, but rather an "Arabic" (modern language) transliteration.  I'm just not sure.
Also maybe just trying a google search and such might yield some good leads and results for you.  I wish you the best of luck.
Merry Christmas!

Fr. Timothy Johnson

Awaiting Account Deactivation/Deletion

Awaiting Account Deactivation/Deletion

Awaiting Account Deactivation/Deletion

Awaiting Account Deactivation/Deletion

Awaiting Account Deactivation/Deletion

Awaiting Account Deactivation/Deletion