Catholics/Saints

Question
Hello, I was just wondering from you're point of view, what challenges do saints offer young people today? Also what is the definition of a profession or Vocation that a saint lived? Much appreciated.

Answer
The challenge set before all is to live honorably before God and Man, as the holy saints have done.  They set by their example a holy standard of living, proving it to be possible, and thereby also showing up those who fail to do so even though it is possible.
A vocation is simply the occupation that a saint has chosen, whether as a member of some order or the priesthood or even some secular profession or raising a family.  All such vocations should have a religious aspect to them, though of course when a person decides to pursue what is specifically denoted a "religious vocation" would be that to a religious order bound by the three evangelical counsels of poverty, chastity, and obedience.
Hope all this helps, sorry for the delay, God bless!

Catholics

Griff Ruby