Catholics/Santus Wheels

Question
Santus Wheel Bells
Santus Wheel Bells  
I discovered what I believe is a Santus Wheel from New England. It was part of the holding of a antiques dealer who couldnt identify it our its value. I have a picture

http://www.collectorsweekly.com/stories/78426-bell-wheel-curious-new-england-ite

Can you give me any sense of its nature/origin/use and value. I am generally familiar with santus bells/wheels and their use in the Mass.  Thanks in advance for any information you can give. Regards, Phil

Answer
Hi, Phil - thank you for the note...

This "Sanctus Bell" in particular is not something I am familiar with beyond its use in the Mass, just like bells are used in so many Masses we all hear.  As to history and origin? - I could do no better than you to run a google or bing search or something.  I suppose you could find out whatever you were looking for to the depth you wished to pursue.
Happy New Year 2013!

Fr. Timothy Johnson

Catholics

Awaiting Account Deactivation/Deletion