How can Catholics (and other people) even dare to enter the internet world. If you knew what's on the internet your body and soul would just shiver out of fear. The worse thing for me is internet porn. I know that internet is the gateway to hell. Just hearing the word internet makes me sad. What do you as a wise Catholic have to say about this?

The internet, is like television, movies, books, etc., which can be used virtuously for the good that they contain, or in a vicious way for the evil that they contain.  We wouldn't argue that you should never read a book because there are evil books.  We would say:  be careful which books you choose to read.  The same is true of the internet.

Fr. Michael

A traditional Catholic priest, who provides forthright answers to questions FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF TRADITIONAL CATHOLICISM (not the New Order) on topics pertaining to TRADITIONAL Roman Catholicism, including theology, the Bible, Church history, the Latin language, liturgy (especially the Traditional Latin Mass), and music (especially Gregorian chant), and current events in the Catholic Church.