Catholics/Validity of a Baptism by Immersion after Formula

I attended a non-denominational baptism of a family member in which the correct words were used but they were spoken before the one-time immersion.  I assume this was not a valid baptism.  If so, am I oblidged to point this out?  The relative is not Catholic.  Thank you.

According to 1916 responsum from the Congregation de Sacramentis, for valid Baptism, moral union between matter and form is sufficient, so that if the form immediately precedes or follows the ablution, the Baptism is valid.  Thus, this Baptism was valid if otherwise valid.

Fr. Michael

A traditional Catholic priest, who provides forthright answers to questions FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF TRADITIONAL CATHOLICISM (not the New Order) on topics pertaining to TRADITIONAL Roman Catholicism, including theology, the Bible, Church history, the Latin language, liturgy (especially the Traditional Latin Mass), and music (especially Gregorian chant), and current events in the Catholic Church.