Catholics/Convert Nuns

Question
if a Nun converts from a heretical or schismatic group, does their profession of religious vows still stand? ie If an Eastern orthodox Nun converts to the true faith, is she automatically regarded as a Nun, or is her original profession of vows regarded as null? What about high Anglican Nuns? Novus Ordo Nuns? what about oriental Orthodox nuns?

Please give me the reasosn for whatever answer you give so I can understand why.

In Christ

Benedict

Answer
I should think that the "vows" could be considered void because made to a false sect.  When she abjures her heresy, special accommodations may be made.  We are talking here of traditional Catholic nuns, of course, not "nuns" of New Order sect, which does not follow the Catholic Faith and practice.  I cannot speak for that sect.  

Catholics

Fr. Michael