Catholics/Demons

Question
If I understand it correctly a person who is possessed by a demon does not have culpability. A person who is influenced by demons on the other hand does have culpability. It seems to me that the demons are more interested in making people evil rather than just possessing their bodies. Am I right?

Answer
No one is "possessed" to the extent that he has no free will.  That would violate almighty God's own creation.  Whoever this question is being asked for needs to get prudent counsel for his personal case from a traditional Catholic priest.  There is a geographical list of such priests at www.traditio.com/nat.htm.

Catholics

Fr. Michael