Catholics/God talking

Question
I do not know if you can answer my question.

Over the past few months, I've seen what could be God talking ti me.

Posts on Facebook, and often times people. They tell me to pray, have faith, and be patient about a certain situation, or God answers prayer. I see these things even on bumper sticker once.

Some say it's in my head,mothers say heed the signs even if it doesn't seem to be resulting in anything, God is working

I am praying for the betterment of myself and another involved. I started by praying for a relationship, which I still do, that's when the " signs" started coming.

Any advice?

Answer
Peace

dear Raul,
   I believe God can and does speak to His people, personal through signs. Yet, I caution you about embracing everything as a sign from God. I suggest asking a priest and/or another person to help you discern what you thing might be a sign.
   St Francis of Assisi, shortly after his conversion to a more holy life he tried to discern God will related to his mission in life. Christ spoke to him in a real way through a crucifix in an old and broken down church. Christ said: See the Church about you, re-build (repair)it. St Francis thought he meant the the building he was in. Later he realized through the help of a wise and holy priest, Christ meant to bring back lapsed Catholics to living the Gospel entrusted to the Church.
 Later St Francis was trying to discern how he should do a mission project. He asked St Clare and their bishop (who name I can't spell) to pray about something he was praying about. He didnt tell them what he was praying about. Later both St Clare and the good bishop gave St Francis the same suggestion, that how he decided that problem.
  I hope this has been of some help.
         George

Catholics

George A. Card,sfo, M.I