Catholics/Signs? What they mean

Question
Dear father

Over the past few months I have seen things that may be signs. They are as mundane as posts in Facebook to people.

They tell me to pray, be patient, and have faith.

The signs started coming when I was praying to date a certain women, later I started asking the same but asked God that she change her life for the better.

I think the signs say I am meant for this person, but do not wish to misread anything.

I was told to talk to a priest about these things and get their perspective. Any insight would be helpful.

Answer
Hi, Raul...

My perspective would be to agree that God can certainly give us signs about things.  God is always calling us to repentance and conversion (the way of penance) no matter who we are, to know, love and serve Him better.  I hope that you will find things that perhaps point the way toward a very meaningful relationship that might result in courtship and the prospect of eventual marriage.  Remain open to God's promptings and signs.

Fr. Johnson

Catholics

Awaiting Account Deactivation/Deletion